"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

what I've been up to...

dear family, just to make sure you don't think I just sit around and watch all the old I love lucy re-runs on TV I thought I should maybe post what I've been up to making lately--the list includes nightgowns,(not pictured) hotpads and Rolls --not in that order and a funny combination--Ha (: but that is just what was on my list of things I wanted to do...actually I give credit to kerri's mom for showing me how to do these hot pads.--I hope you all benifit from all or some of these things--I had fun and had enough to give my co-workers the hot pads & they liked 'em. so hum...next my goals include--working on geneology-family history stories for you kids-sewing a towel with a hoody for little baby kirk that is on the way...shortly and also making a table runner for st. patricks day--I really don't have many St. Patrick's day decorations.






1 comment:

Nancy K said...

The girls are LOVING their pajamas! Thanks!