I still reflect on my hike from last summer when I drive past this magestic mountain. I still am thankful the hike ended with the minium injuries and that all is well that ended well--just to report--I haven't been skiing yet this year--but my ankle is healed and now its just a memory.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
MT Timpanogus
Doesn't Mt Timp look so pretty this time of year--(when you are down here looking up)
I still reflect on my hike from last summer when I drive past this magestic mountain. I still am thankful the hike ended with the minium injuries and that all is well that ended well--just to report--I haven't been skiing yet this year--but my ankle is healed and now its just a memory.
I still reflect on my hike from last summer when I drive past this magestic mountain. I still am thankful the hike ended with the minium injuries and that all is well that ended well--just to report--I haven't been skiing yet this year--but my ankle is healed and now its just a memory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It is a beautiful mountain. I'm glad your ankle is all better.
Post a Comment