Lucky you!
The last Six
people that responded to my last post about our anniversary-- will get something made by me! My choice.
For you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make
!2- What I create will be something that is a gift from the heart or homemade
3- It'll be done this year.4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article from the Ensign
I may bake you something Who knows? Not you, and as of yet not even me--ha! I'll be surprised as you when I wake up and think up what to do--but when you least expect it there it will be for you --just for being nice enough to take a minute to comment. I took a little different take on this than my challenger for this tag (sarah) --and I just deemed the last six winners after they posted on my blog instead of before I issued the challenge---does that make sense?
bottom line--it was a "test" to see who would comment with no incentive--to comment--(:
those who get my "thank-you" for commenting have no obligation to further the tradition or tag
PS for those of you who didn't comment --that's okay too-cause I mostly think of the blog as a family news letter and just address it as such --with the hopes that my own kids look in on it and it will be the hub of the wheel to keep us united. and everyones linked up to each other. I don't want to ask all you you my kids to post--and not do it myself.
finally: I am actually flattered and highly complimented--plus happily surprised if others look into my blog --just because I consider myself --pretty ordianry-
Yet I really love you just for peeking in on us from time to time to keep in touch--that is what the blog is all about anyway isn't it--staying in touch with each others lives and comings and goings--your prize and my prize is friendship
so here are the six people that should be on the lookout.: rachelle, angie, mogey, nancy,jennifer,lois
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am too computer illerate to know you can leave comments on blogs
Post a Comment