Dear family
We were involved in a ward dinner, for bishop Steadman's ward last night --it was fun Mexican food, lots of good people and then Kelly Cox brought us this huge --bowl of ice cream and some fried toco shells, fried with cinnimon and sugar--he made dad's extra "EXTRA" huge to overflowing just to me funny.
....."then we had a pinata as this was of course a fiesta! so dad's name was called up to be blindfolded and he did great. I took a pic which I will add later--for now use your imagination.
this is how dad explained in his own words (below) to hayley about being called up to hit the pinata it was funny:
"Last night we went to the 28th ward party. Good Mexican food and a pinata. My name got drawn out to take a few swings at it. I was blindfolded and on my knees. I hit it a few times until I swung and didn't hold onto the stick. No one had to go to the hospital so all is well."
have a great Sabbath day. and call if you all get time--.love mom
We were involved in a ward dinner, for bishop Steadman's ward last night --it was fun Mexican food, lots of good people and then Kelly Cox brought us this huge --bowl of ice cream and some fried toco shells, fried with cinnimon and sugar--he made dad's extra "EXTRA" huge to overflowing just to me funny.
....."then we had a pinata as this was of course a fiesta! so dad's name was called up to be blindfolded and he did great. I took a pic which I will add later--for now use your imagination.
this is how dad explained in his own words (below) to hayley about being called up to hit the pinata it was funny:
"Last night we went to the 28th ward party. Good Mexican food and a pinata. My name got drawn out to take a few swings at it. I was blindfolded and on my knees. I hit it a few times until I swung and didn't hold onto the stick. No one had to go to the hospital so all is well."
have a great Sabbath day. and call if you all get time--.love mom

4 comments:
There is no party without a pinata!! :) . . . Of course you can check out my blog anytime you want! As long as I can see yours too! ;) Do you mind if I add you as a link or do you not like being a link on others pages?
well we all know that dad can use a bat-from playing awesome at the field of dreams game of baseball to when I came home from a date one night and came into the room to find dad holding a bat because he thought I was someone breaking in...but my goodness getting so wild at a church function!!!
Sounds good! :)
Murray 28th Ward use to be our Ward.
Post a Comment