I went with Bryan and Brianne and their family to the U of U Gymnastics meet last night
I loved it. I couldn't have like it better if I was at the olympic gymnastics - I mean these girls are talented!! can't wait to go to another one. I think this is a neat sport. It was also fun hearing the things Mayley and Hunter had to say before we left for the event. I also enjoyed being around Nancy's girls earlier in the week--and having Kaci, dial us up on speed dial on Brad's phone. I love to hear the things the little kids say. I love it when I hear them say funny things in person or when you all share the things they say. You never know what they are going to come up to say or do next next, that is half the fun of being around kids, enjoy the moments


1 comment:
we will have to go when you don't have to worry about the kids barfing on the people in front of us! we should get cotton candy next time we go! thanks for a fun day yesterday! Bryan even liked my hair!
Post a Comment