"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Monday, May 7, 2012

we are so blessed by the restoration of the gospel






Dear family
as already mentioned..... I had the good experience of sharing our testimony in Rsociety about the Happinness our Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus Christ want for us and have provided for us even in the mist of difficulty. I know first hand and from experience that this is true.
we also know that Joseph Smith restored the gospel in these latter days. Last night at a fireside by elder Marlin Jensen...my testimony of this was again reaffirmed to me. He had served in NY and spoke of the restoration and showed many pics of the sacred grove. We not all need to go to the Sacred grove to have this testimony.
We know you are working hard with your companion to share the gospel truths with those in Mexico
we know that you are doing a great work in fulfilling prophecy that the Lords sheep will be gathered in at the last day.
On a personal note—Bryan just finished remoldeling the 3 bathrooms in our home. I -Lynda am out of school now and I'm working on random projects..that I have been putting off...I can't wait to see what the summer activities bring--I haven't had a minute of bordem yet...I still substitute too--I taught 5th grade last fri
. we are all well and happy here
life is busy but pleasant for the moment...
we love to hear the words of the conference talks and have enjoyed reading the talks that just came out in the ensign of the last conference we also watch a talk (pre recorded) for our FHE --and in time will eventually listen to them all a second time...
we think of you often and pray for you.
mom and dad

No comments: