"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I love may--I love Mothers day

may is full of fun times like recitals of piano and graduations  like from pre-school and kindergarten, and on up
its full of sunshine and flowers and mothers day 
Happy mothers day to all you mothers...I have such joy in this calling in my life--thanks for giving me the opportunity to be your mother...too...it is the source of my grandest happiness and a title I most love
Lynda,, Grandma Lynda and Mom  and honey--(by bryan)  I love it all--though  I'm far from good at it

I'll try my level best to be all that I can and hope that in the Lord's eye's and my Bryan's and families eyes I one day come close to the mark--by oh how I love trying. 

1 comment:

Nancy K said...

I feel lucky to have you as my mom.