"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Monday, May 7, 2012

first Sunday dinner

Ask any grandchild what grandma's favorite day of the week is and un prompted they will tell you its SUNDAY.  I am so thankful that I could partake of the sacrament each Sunday and get ready to do a little better on the upcoming week, and have a fresh start from my many 'follies'  as Joseph Smith called them.  also the first Sunday has become even a little more of a favorite Sunday as I have the opportunity to fast and pray and to have our family gather together.  and I also enjoy connecting with our Sunday "PHONE CALLS' for those who can't be gathered togather....
As tradition we had our first Sunday dinner yesterday--we celebrated Megan, Brianne, Joe and Hayley and also celebrated an early mother's day for all the moms  we said nice things about the mom's and wives and ate and ate and the three older girls  put on a little performance for us in the back yard and we just visited and ate some more then dad and I took off and went to the seminary banquet  and it was a good day over all and Hayley and joe got off on their trip and  some of the family were able to take a Sunday drive and see nancy's and stephen's home.  a good time was had by all

No comments: