
There's an old song ( by peter , paul and mary I think) I like to sing to the grandkids--where have all the flowers gone--....(long time passing)
lately we're imbetween --the bright tulips--and waiting for the penuins to blossom out--and the merrigold seeds to spring up--but give 'em time they are coming and will last well into the fall. so earlier in the year--I was pretty lient about letting the grandkids--pick the daffodils--for some reason --kids love to pick flowers and give them to people--I took my own challenge and did door bell ditch flowers (with the grandkids help) on may first and we laughed all the way
so here's to beautiful spring flowers...just went to the temple last night (sat) and oh--wow! now those are the ultimate beautiful flower combos --love, love , loved them
dad and I are going to a ut state flower surplus sale and get one more flat of flowers--but then were going to "hold it down" this year--but next year I will have separated out so many daffodil bulbs and re-planted them in the back yard --that the kids can pick as many flowers as their little heart desires--in the meantime--tonight Hunter just picked Iris flower leaves and put them in the red wagon with water and called them fishes--flowers are so versitle --don't you think? I know I love them--and now the lilics are on and they smell--good--even if they make me sneeze--still its worth it to me to have them--as they remind me of my mom who always loved lilics (lilocks spelling?) - so if I love flowers "dear mother I learn to love them from you"

No comments:
Post a Comment