"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith
Saturday, May 15, 2010
thought for today
"Ya do what ya can"--------
yup that's it that is the thought--it's saves a lot of guilt feelings--if you remember that (:
But you do a lot! I'm not sure what guilt you are feeling, but I hope it goes away soon because you are an amazing example of love, kindness, and selflessness. You are a wonderful mother and grandmother and you inspire me to be a better person!
1 comment:
Amen.
But you do a lot! I'm not sure what guilt you are feeling, but I hope it goes away soon because you are an amazing example of love, kindness, and selflessness. You are a wonderful mother and grandmother and you inspire me to be a better person!
Post a Comment