
*

the hill we hiked was small
*salt on the sand by my whilte shoe
*stricking a pose out in the water of the lake--the water was warm--


dad on hill above the jetti (look to the water edge to see small spiral)

the part the goofed up our "almost perfect day"
was hitting a rock and getting a flat tire--dad is my hero--he got us out of the mess

oops -flat tire due to hitting a rock probably

this is a pic taken from up on the moutain side we hiked up --neat huh? its a man made rock roadway out in the middl of the sand in the great salt lake (up on one of the odgen accesses to the lake ) the picture doesn't do it justice, it was neat!

"you can borrow my slicker"! it started to sprinkle a little and I had the slicker with me --so why not use it? (at least while I watched dad change the tire and the wind came up) burrrrrrrrrrr.............(okay --dorkey--but I couldn't resist) (:
this video is short (25seconds) and shows panarama of the view
No comments:
Post a Comment