"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Saturday, May 15, 2010

capturing some moments from my past week--

I had such a wonderful Mothers day--thanks guys for all your emails--letters , books, baskets, vhs recorder to dvd machine and the phone calls (*fun that lots of us could be together on the phone at once talking to Hayley so far away) !!!!
to sum it up--some people don't care so much for all the mother's day gestures but I loved it all
mostly just a sense of feeling needed and appreciated was the best feeling in the world --so glad this is my main calling--and I feel blessed.






I got to spend some time playing games and eating popcicles and watching kids play and color and say the funny things they say that come up in conversation--when you are around kids--its was a good week



No comments: