"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Just a few week back I was thinking how wonderful it was to give and get gifts at Christmas season.
Thanks for all the nice things that we recieved to make our days after Christmas a little nicer than our days before that.  We are ready for a trip through the new  year,  we are enjoying paints, letters and pictures that we recieved in throught the mail and in person, rice maker, sweatshirts, hats, books, jewelry, temple bags, and the picture of dad and I sitting on the fence at Payson Lake.  I wish I would have read the note on the back of the picture to all of you  it read as follows:

" This gift is is par of the thank you for all the fun memories you have created.  We are thankful for your efforts and sacrifices and fiancial contributions in making these memories for not jus us; but for our kids too. "  

We have a special place in our hearts for Payson Lakes.  Whether it was raining, no oars for the danoe, too much Jeoparday in tahe tent, or flying squirresl, or that it was snowing, the year with the goofy campground host, Shawn, or mossy lake water, we have fun memories from each and every year.

Thanks for putting adventures like this together.
Love, Bryan, Brianne, Mayley, Hunter, and Hogan

No comments: