"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas break

So far so good in the new year--got a little of those winter blues in my disposistion for a week but now I' m okay...nothing but blue skies ahead I hope...
*New Years Eve day -went tubing with hogan, Hunter, Mayley, Adrianna and Abbie
*Megan helped me paint snowmen on the sliding glass doors
*we enjoyed a Chinese dinner on New years here at the house and then
*enjoyed games out at keiths house--
*On New Years day  we hiked in the mountains and Adrianna and Abbie came too
later in the week week of the new year..
*we had dinner at astro burgar with Darrell and Maylene
*I attended a reception for my college roommate's (Karen) daughter
*we got all our decorations down and put away /floors vacuumed
*dad and I went walking 5 miles yesterday





so the year has started out great, and busy already



dad took some days off work between Christmas and New Year
we got to have a dinner out with Darrell and Maylene


I had the fun of meeting up again with Karen Acerson at her daughters reception. A more dear lady I never knew



No comments: