"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Its a good month so far

It's a great month so far---
*The days are getting longer
*The snow is bright and white
*The Kids at school say funny things and make me laugh
*We have a warm place to live --on these cold , cold days
* there is hot chocolate in the cupboard
*I got to the temple the other day (SLC) and I recounted my blessings of being sealed to a great family
*I went for a night walk in the snow with my big snow boots last night on the way to a geneology class.  It was so fun to tromp around in the snow
*I got to read a book with Abbie, (part way_ ) I love to read --I love my grandkids to read to me
* We got to celebrate Bryan's birthday
* We had some apple I made into apple sauce (then I use them for my favorite best bites, cookies)
*I was to see the movie "Tangled " with Bryan (on TV) it is a cute show, I've never seen it all the way through (okay I would fast forward the creepy lady in a few parts)

No comments: