"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Friday, January 18, 2013

birthday top ten Bryan Willard Call







HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYAN (56)

Thanks for being a wonderful husband, what a joy to celebrate the great life you've lead

about 3 months ago--I wrote down about 40 things I loved about dad and gave it to him.. I just list 10

*10-Honey you are neat and clean--I love that you organize things and gets hot soapy water & helps me wipe the house down from time to time--all your drawers &; closets can at any time be looked at and they are always neat--you are my hero (and role model)

*9- You are fun and Funny, you make me laugh and you make the grandkids laugh, Hands down you make Hayley (the funny monitor) laugh. You see the humor in things and come up with funny quips.

*8-you take time with people to talk with them and find out what's going on in their world. You listen. both in your church calling and in your personal life, and especially with your grandkids. Especially with Kyle

*7- you are good to take a chunk of time at the end of the day and read scriptures to me and I love it

*6-You make our meals fun by helping prepare them and also by appreciating the meals I cook for you. You also provide for us and buy lots of great groceries so we can have good meals. and thanks for the beef this year. that was extra nice of you to work so hard to earn that --I love ya for it.

*5- Thanks for honoring the covenants you made at baptism and in the temple--I know you are loyal

I know that you have a testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints --this is one thing I love most about you-- (never preachy but you always live your values and people know where you stand--by the way you live)

*4 Thankfully you are frugal--but then you are so giving to others when they need help. You spoil me with everything I need and save up for fun trips for us to take, to see the kids or just for enjoyment.

*3 you are great at WORK I never need to worry if the sidewalks will be shoveled or the garden tilled or the lawn mowed or the leaves raked --or the floor swept or your clothes washed or Your church calling fulfilled or the stake offices cleaned when its your turn. and so on and so on....thanks

*2 you are great at being on time--thanks for taking me places and organizing yourself and your activities in a way that you are on time to places and events and thanks for even going to those events, we've been to baptisms, sealings, parties, family outings, Church meetings, and other gatherings too numerous to name and you help me learn that its important to be prompt...I love ya for teaching me that.

* you are an all around wonderful person --you make me better by being with you --you make my life better because you are in it. you make me more thoughtful --because you think to thank --you make me more kind because you are sincere and humble and kind. you Make me love life more--because you were born and you came into my life when I was at an impressionable age. Happy Birthday.

No comments: