"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Sunday, January 20, 2013

back on the tred mill

I've been trying to keep up with stretching and a little jogging
pictured here is the reading on the tred mill (nancy's and stephen's tred mill) that I ran 3.100 miles in 38 minutes woo woo (for me at least that is about how fast I can go and keep a stead pace up for that many minutes with out passing out ha)
yesterday (sat ) I ran on the tred mill for 36 min and ran 3 miles in the time.Then I went a bit longer and by 38.52 min I had ran 3.100
so for now at least...  I was feeling good about it since I've not ran to much since I broke my toe--so here I go--wish me luck--I'm trying to organize my house and my spiritual house and my physical house and make all three the best I can

No comments: