"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Friday, March 5, 2010

time out--

time out from the hub bub of life and just enjoying being together--the net on the tramp seems to be keeping everyone safe

finishing up a little treasure hunt of clues and finding jelly bellies at the end in the pink treasure box


the little kids and I saw the RC willey truck out the window and when it was pulling away--hunter begged to jump in the car to chase it and catch it-- we didn't do it --but his wanting to do it made us smile--

________________________________________

lastly for a break I took in another afternoon of skiing at Alta and the snow was all powdery and nice this past Wed. so that was nice to listen to soft music on the I-pod and just ski along peacefully and see all the beauty in nature



1 comment:

Janet said...

i love that you are so good at making the time to go skiing! that sounds wonderful.