"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Saturday, March 13, 2010

beautiful Mar day

I love the speckles of snow in the trees and the way the sun catches the snow












Well when you have a beautiful march day--you can either stay in the house and get it cleaned, or you could sew something --or finish the spackling of the walls in preparation to paint or cook something good or Go Skiing (AGAIN)_ You guessed it skiing won out-I keep saying this is my last time for the season--but then there is so much powdery new snow and sunshine I can resist.

(PS posted below I did manage to make some raspberry swirl cheesecake for a luncheon the stake Presidency wives are hosting today for all the bishops wives) and I did vacuum --I don't Always just play--but mostly I do--lol

1 comment:

Nancy K said...

I say live it up baby!