"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Sunday, July 5, 2009

finished product

old house siding --old rain gutters old shutters--pic taken last april--I took this shot when it was snowing--the underneath part is called the facia and sophet--this was all replaced as of last week----------
new rain gutters--new shutters-trim and facia and sophet (spelling) and of course new siding--

the last thing to come is yet on order a glass screen door--I will call or tell you when I update the blog with that--but here is the nearly finished product...(just lacking the screen door as I said) --what do ya think????any comments?

when we pulled up to the house--after being gone a week--dad and I decided I would close my eyes then open then once we got in front of the house--I was so tickled about the finished product of the house--"re-do' like anything it takes a little getting used to--but I love its clean -fresh-exterior--I just wish I had a pic on file on the computer how it looked 21 years ago when we moved in--"we've come a long way baby" as the advertisment used to say---this has been a 21 one year old dream of mine--how blessed we were to have the resources to improve the exterior finally--HAPPY DAY!

6 comments:

Nancy K said...

OOh AHHH WAA! Love it

bryan said...

Dang it we were first to see it but then in the meantime Nancy put the comment on. If we had not spent so much time looking at.... wait, I mean admiring the house we would have been the first to leave a comment. We think it will look even look younger, and prettier in person.
Mash potatoes and gravy.

Calls said...

I've been saving a lifetime for that house. Then you swoop in with your bag full of money... and increase it's value. Now I'll have to save up even more.
Looks nice!

Hayley said...

well i guess i have to leave a comment since everyone else did. looks great i love it!

Angie said...

Looks Great!!!!

Jennifer said...

looks Awesome!!!!