"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Temple open houses are a wonderful thing
looking forward to goint to the Draper temple open house this coming Sat. night
I school through your blog and looked at all your fun pictures. Hayley will make a great missionary, I'm sure she already is. You are welcome to come visit us anytime! It's great weather here! If you plan on visiting all your nieces and nephews you got a lot of traveling to do!! :)
2 comments:
Lynda--sounds exciting! Growing up in Utah, I don't think I realized how special open houses are!
Bytheway, why are you guys referring to Hayley as "Irma"?
I school through your blog and looked at all your fun pictures. Hayley will make a great missionary, I'm sure she already is. You are welcome to come visit us anytime! It's great weather here! If you plan on visiting all your nieces and nephews you got a lot of traveling to do!! :)
Post a Comment