"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I attended the Rexburg Temle

Dear family,
Last Fri I had the opportunity to attend the Rexburg temple, it was very beautiful. Then Next Sat. I will be able to go with you all to the Draper Temple openhouse--I'm really looking forward to that, then the following Fri dad and I get to do Sealings in the Jordan temple. Hayley gets to go to the Provo temple weekkly--which I know is a blessing in her life. I hope you are all feeling the blessings of the temple, it brings so much peace to our lives--for those of you that live close enough for me to tend--I will tend anytime you need me to--if it helps you to get there. Dad and I will be celebrating our 30rd anniversary on Feb 16th...maybe we could start a tradition of attending together somewhere around that day (as a family). dad and I will be going anyhow--so come join in if you want.
the Temple truely has blessed my life.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey... Linda I haven't been out to the blog lately. You guys are great! Just wanted you to know I was here...