"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Saturday, July 26, 2014

summer is a great time for outings such a family gatherings

enjoying the summer months...I never want it to end (:  track meets  --family PARTIES  --family time- helping with birthday parties.going to soccer games (Real) .enjoying PEOPLE   I love it..not shown here but fed the ducks, and then doing little fireworks (like spinners and snakes with the grandkids)
 the other day most of the grandkids ended up at our house before they went to the city library and its all those spontaneous things that we get included in...makes it fun --for us to be old & have people call us, and initiate stuff and its fun
Abbie track meet
Bryan and I hosted the Ray Gertsch clan to celebrate his 100 birthday

more of the Gertsch party









more of meeting and greeting at the Gertsch party

Lucy growing up

grandkids and friends having a ball at the farmington lake

Hunters party


Fun times at Hunters birthday party he was turning 7 years


No comments: