"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

"Happy new year to all the people"! ---Welome New year 2011




To Welcome in the New Year- on new Year EVE day dad and I were finishing up having fun with the grandkids from sleeping over the night before under the Christmas tree with the Grandkids
that was fun having breakfast with them and seeing them in their new Christmas PJ's and having their hair all pokey-- we had time for a last minute treasure hunt and watching abbie's video and production of her in the nutcracker and dancing around with the nutcrackers that each little child got on the treasure hunt-
they also created some more pictures and played with each other and made a tent out of the foam--that morning--(see details and pictures on the other blog spot)
sooooo...............-then we gathered up all their bags and such and took them home.

-*** we (dad and I) tried to clean up the house on Christmas eve--to get a fresh start on the New Year-- then that evening for New Years Eve...Hayley invited us up along with the other kids to her home--Bryan and Brianne and kids dropped by and picked us up and took us to Hayley and Joes
we ate--delicious homemade pizza compliments of Hayley and yummy cookie/cupcakes compliments of Brianne--I was in charge popcorn and of 7 layer dip and veggies and I forgot I had a jello salad in her fridge I brought and so we ate that the next day when they all came for dad's birthday celebration. ANYHOW--back to New Years Eve..then we ended the night with sparklers--it was fun.. then on New Years day we went to church and it was a great start to a NEW YEAR ---the best sign was on our white board Mayley wrote--"HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE PEOPLE" That sums it up beautifully. --that is what I am saying here to you all!!!!

1 comment:

Jenni Call said...

I love reading your entries! I hardly ever comment since my hands are usually full with Everett or Phillip. Happy Holidays!