"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

"FORE"..........




I got clobbered by a golf ball while in my car on Labor day....yikes--I was stunned
"F-O-R-E" I guess is the "heads up": of golf --but driving along with the radio on in my car I didn't hear that. Surely a golfer (who name we'll leave out ) yelled that when hit a ball over the fence that came smack dab onto my car windsheild. I was driving past the Murray golf course along Winchester when it happened. Dazzed I pulled over and got out of the car and walked around the car and looked left and right for someone who might have something to shed on the matter as I was totally baffled. Or "bamboozzled" as Kaci Call would say (she learned that big word from brad she told me) anyhow a golfer apologized and offer to pay the damages so all is well that ends well its all fixed now--but here are some of the pictures--I was thankful for a tender mercy not to be injured.
I had my eye glasses on so when the glass flew around me --my eyes were protected. Bryan used the vaccume to help me clean the glass out of my hair. All is well that ends well. surprised as I was I had to lay down and sleep for 2 hours to get over the adrenilan rush. crazy day--fun labor day otherwise.

1 comment:

Lois Brown said...

I love keeping up with you on your blog!!