"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Tuesday, September 27, 2011



had to drop by Bryan's office tonight for a minute and I took my camera for fun and the members of the stake presidency let me snag a a pic or two. So generally in some years stake conference has been in Sept--but because we have a broadcast with Elder Bednar as part of our stake conference then we meet Oct. 20th/21st Bryan will speak still at the adult session on Sat 6PM at the adult session and at another leadership meeting on Sunday morning. Before the broadcast. As I always say..when its his turn to speak..(as sister Benson said)...."Pray for dad". I know your prayers make a difference to him
It was good to be at the stake center when all the people were filing in a signing up for interviews, it reminded me how involved he is in so many others lives, in the stake. It makes for many blessings in our lives.--One blessing is getting to associate with so many good folks.

No comments: