


introducing: our latest blessing....
Hogan
born Mon Nov 8, 2010
weighing in at 7lbs 0 oz
18 inches long
lots of dark hair
and cute cute cute
see pics attached
Proud grandparents Bryan and Lynda
Proud parents
bryan Scott Call, and Brianne Call
brother and sister Mayley and Hunter
mom and baby doing great--it all went smoothly with no complications and all are doing well tonight--I'm tellin' ya this boy is handsom (grandmother speaking) but truly he is and now I say this is one of the many blessings that I am thankful for in the wonderful month of giving thanks
I have been wearying the Lord with my petitions that all would go well and I am so thankful that it did and that he has come from Heaven so recently and reminds us of all that we cherish.-

2 comments:
Congrats! He is handsome!
Congratulations!! What a wonderful blessing for your family! :)
Post a Comment