"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ray Gertsch (my wonderful dad)

I had this idea--its a bit rough on the edges but take it and enjoy in spite of my amature technology. what I did was make three short movies on my camera--and then get a cassett with my dad's voice --- so the voice in the movie is my dad's telling a few parts of his memories--while my camera is focused in on the pictures of my dad as a : 1) young man in his family -he is the one on the far right. 2) my dad in his younger years 3) my dad with his siblings when they are older.
I have been listening to this a cassett tape over a few times in the last few days and it just made me remember again what a wonderful person and dad he was--I hope that it reminds you kids a little of grandpa and hopefully your spouses who never knew him--can become more aquainted with his goodness. -this is my way of giving tribute to my dad--for Fathers day--I sure love him

2 comments:

Nancy K said...

sweet, i'll have to show the girls tomorrow.

Angie said...

Wonderful! I like how you put the audio with the picture.