



all I can add is: the skiing was wonderful at alta this week, albion basin had lots of fresh powder snow. and nothing but blue skies, it wasn't even too cold. It was good exercise and a lot of fun. just did a few hours of skiing-
tried to warm up on the little hill first --to make sure my ankle was going to hold up good--man is that ever a workout to try to hold onto a tow rope--I was relieved when the regular chair lift opened at three and you can ski free after three--it was very exhilerating--the kind of thrill I get when I jet ski or snowmobil, comes to me when I am out skiing --and I had a ball.
tried to warm up on the little hill first --to make sure my ankle was going to hold up good--man is that ever a workout to try to hold onto a tow rope--I was relieved when the regular chair lift opened at three and you can ski free after three--it was very exhilerating--the kind of thrill I get when I jet ski or snowmobil, comes to me when I am out skiing --and I had a ball.

2 comments:
Glad you had so much fun!! I am terrified of skiing so I admire your courage. Thanks for the wonderful birthday wishes too! I'm lucky to share a birthday with another great person!!
You have alot of great experiences in life from making it happen. I admire you.
Post a Comment