Laie
sister dalton
anchroage
slc
Mt TimpanogusJan 23-2010
Dear family --this has been such a nice day
What a pleasure it was to be introduced by Dad to sister Elaine Dalton today and to shake her hand. I surely enjoyed the message she gave in our stake today attended by RS and Ywomen sisters. I took it to heart. I want to add my thoughts here that I am so happy to have come to earth in a time when temples dot the earth. dad and I are leaving in a few hours to attend the Jordan river temple with our ward, in connection with our ward conference tomorrow.
in the past week dad also got to meet with Elder Pingree from the quorum of the seventy--he was Bryan scott's mission pres and so Elder Pingree spoke so highly of bryan to dad that he could give him any assignment and know he could count on him--so its been a week of hobnobbing with very spiritual and motivating people

1 comment:
Sister Dalton is one on my favorites. What was her message?
Post a Comment