"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Friday, October 16, 2009

something to celebrate today-

I have a book called 'celebrations' they aren't the run of the mill celebrations--they are just celebrations a girl --finds in her everyday life. then later I saw a post by someone--entitled
things I have to celebrate -again every day things that meant something to her--so I used the idea to say--things I'm celebrating too--
*I'm celebrating that ....I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints (think of the primary song) the primary did their program recently and again I felt so grateful to be a member of this church
* I'm celebrating that I can play the piano just for fun-yesterday I spent about one hour playing primary songs it was fun
*I'm celebrating ...grandma/grandpa time and & that today is a day off school and off for dad from work and
turns out anna and abbie-are off school too -so they are coming (megan too)_ for a little grandma/ grandpa time fun. --we got to play with mayley and hunter last fri (see brianne's blog and my blog ) and they almost got to come today again too--but it didn't work out--but we love all the time we can get with the kids thus- I'm celebrating spending time with grandkids --

No comments: