"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Thursday, October 1, 2009

"Simple pleasures are life's treasures"

this may look like an ordainary treausre box--but lately--it been holding treasures--(little treasures) at the end of treasures hunts for the grandkids--I remembered making these little clues and hunts for LaNae when I was little and she would make them for me--and it was a fun part of our childhood so I started from time to time on the their visits to make short treasure hunts for the kids--just for fun --they like 'em.
Simple pleasures are life's treasure's a saying that is on my wall--how true it is --I'm easily
entertained and delight is so many of life's simple pleasures---(even as little as a treasure hunt)
and the squeals of little kids laughing as they go about it.--

1 comment:

Nancy K said...

Thanks for all the fun hunts!