

dear family --in an except from Hayley's last letter she said:
--she says:(in her last letter)
we took laurinda to joseanes house. we taught the third lesson and joseane
was great and talked about how when she was baptized (3 weeks ago) a lot
of people were against it and told her that they wouldn´t be her friend anymore but how great it is and how many blessings you get from it"
--wasn't hayley's last thoughts in her email great? I think she sounds good don't you-I know you are all praying for her--as are we--the other day when I was in the temple --they prayed for the missionaries and it must made me smile-- Hayley is well and working
along side sister Irma Ray--they seem to look like they make a good team---
--she says:(in her last letter)
we took laurinda to joseanes house. we taught the third lesson and joseane
was great and talked about how when she was baptized (3 weeks ago) a lot
of people were against it and told her that they wouldn´t be her friend anymore but how great it is and how many blessings you get from it"
--wasn't hayley's last thoughts in her email great? I think she sounds good don't you-I know you are all praying for her--as are we--the other day when I was in the temple --they prayed for the missionaries and it must made me smile-- Hayley is well and working
along side sister Irma Ray--they seem to look like they make a good team---

No comments:
Post a Comment