
oops dad got caught in the light a little bit--because we had a little kid thak the pic--but that's okay we didn't want to miss the kodak moment--so this is us with as couples at the happy reunion--such nice --nice frineds

Dear Family --this is Lois brown and Ina calder my friends and roomates from byu our freshman year--lets see we were 18 then and 50 now and it was fun to be together and to hear how wonderful the day was for lois and her family as her daughter was sealed that day and we met at the reception--honoring her Alison and her husband John that evening out at Thanksgiving point--they are incredible women that had a great impact for good on my life--
1 comment:
Lynda, thanks for posting the pics. You will never know how excited my heart got when I saw you and Bryan walk through the door! and then for Ina to come in after that! My best memories at BYU other than meeting my husband are with you guys (and all our freshman roomies)!!!!! Thanks so much for coming! it was a dream!!!!
my email is lois_brown07@hotmail.com
I'm stealing these pics off of your blog and putting them on mine! Hope that is o.k.! love ya, Lois
P.S. I remember the roomie sleep over we had right before you got married, I was already married but we still kept in contact. I sang at your wedding....you wore my wedding dress and looked stunning!you taught me to make bread....Ina taught me how to make pies....oh the list could just go on and on And we all had so much fun!
Post a Comment