"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Tender Mercies

Its the end of January and true to tradition I reflect on the accident Bryan had 11 years ago and how his life was spared and how grateful I am.  I have so mamy more tender mercies to add to that list yearly
how good My Heavenly father is to me
ramps didn't go off edges of ramps, hands healed, cuts healed, deer only hurt cars not the people, boys hitting the ice didn't get concussions  --girls getting hit by skiiers shushing down the hill overcame concussions, near misses in cars  --arriving at destinations even in bad travel.  Moose didn't attack on bike rides and when little boys came to talk to them...well  there it goes    on and on and on
and many more stories that you haven't even told me yet  love you all and am thankful for each and every tender mercy that is ours

No comments: