#3- making grape juice--its our own little back "yard" project I picked most of the grapes and dad bottle most of them...(that way if we get accused of making moon shine or something I can point to him --Ha)
Friday, October 25, 2013
100 POUNDS OF GRAPES..more reasons I LOVE the fall season
Fall is a great time of year-love 1-cleaning out the garage (annually) an 2 Tillling up the garden and all the compose we've been throwing in there and drum roll
#3- making grape juice--its our own little back "yard" project I picked most of the grapes and dad bottle most of them...(that way if we get accused of making moon shine or something I can point to him --Ha)
#3- making grape juice--its our own little back "yard" project I picked most of the grapes and dad bottle most of them...(that way if we get accused of making moon shine or something I can point to him --Ha)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment