I am sitting here on a Sunday morning feeling serene. The sun is shining through the window and I am counting my blessings. I just looked on the computer at some new pictures of the new grand babies (they seem to change day by day) wow.. this has been a MEMORIABLE week.. and I am thankful for each of you. I often say I don't mind birthdays when they roll around because the way I see it my life just gets 'better and better' also this fiscal year just keeps getting better and better. oh the joy of having the gospel in our lives and the preistood and families to help each other and share in each others joys and sorrows. each time my phone turns on --it says the phrase "STICK TOGETHER" lets' do --lets stick together. (first sunday dinner this afternoon) dutch oven roast 5pm --see ya then those who can make it K? love ya
Sunday, June 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment