"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Crystal Hot springs outing

time was running out for the  voucher bryan gave nancy to go to crystal hot springs so I was the lucky one to get to use it __I took cindy, gail paula and ellen and we have a great relaxing afternoon and good visit.  I will go there with any one any time--the mineral content is very high and the water warm.  we took snacks for a break to eat after soaking in the mineral pools and a good time was had by all--lots of great variety as far as a few little poos to move between--some little water falls that massage your back and an icy cold pool to cool off in--of course I did a lap or two and it warmed up in time. 
no these men weren't there I just got this off the computer--but look at that pool in the backgroud it changes your skin and swimsuit to an orange color --but then that rinses out..

got this off line too--shows the steam coming off the pool--there wasn't that much snow when we went though
good times

No comments: