"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Sunday, December 16, 2012

I'vebeen good this year... (:

all cozy up on his lap-
I've been good too santa

nativity brought from Portugal by Hayley

we even showed him our reflection ribbons (well Megan did)cause we all know he's our friend

I've been good this year

and she brought forth her first born son and lay him in a manger, painting depicting this painted by grandchildren

sisters.. sisters  there were never more devoted sisters

smokey the bear--still a good idea for a pillow  boys resting after playing ball for a while with grandma

all cozy in the kirk home visiting with their special guests

Let's all show in our actions and priorities that WE ALL still adore him

its beginning to look a lot like Christmas

No comments: