Sunday, November 11, 2012
days out of school (Fri and Sat Nov 9 &10)
since the kids had a day out of school it was a good day for having lunch together and building lincoln logs toys and playing in the new fallen snow- so glad that they could make the day fun for dad and I since we both had that day off too. (: then that night (fri) some of the grandkids slept over while their parents had date night and the next day we played in the snow again and exercised to the record "wiggle worm" that my mom used to have to kids excerise to when my kids were little. I may even have done it with my nieces when they were little I know it was when mom taught kindergarten that we started exercising to that music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
THANKS for making our lives FUN!
Post a Comment