"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Sunday, October 14, 2012

54---is never a bore

no matter how old we get--its still such a pleasure to
feel that others are happy that you were born


click on your email, look on caller Id or reach in the mailbox
 and see that you have a nice--forgive me if I leave off any kindness that was shown me as I recap the
wonderful 54th birthday

birthday note...or that someone was trying to think of you
many thanks for your kind thoughts --pictures gifts,,,you all spoiled me
they all--

always give me a boost (because you believe in me)

It was an enjoyable weekend.* Bryan was so kind

he served me breakfast in bed--earlier in the
Week -*-Brianne and Bryan had taken me out to a nice dinner

*phone calls came in from kaci and her family early in the morning

and emails/calls from Hayley and Joe. while at school
* Brianne

and Hunter brought cards and goodies to me
* after a day of teaching my groups

at school I headed home-*-Nancy and her family and Bryan's

family came over and picked pumkins and sang to me

then we all went all different ways--some to the BYU football

game some went home and *Bryan and I went to dinner and sealing

at the temple. after the temple got to visit with* Hayley on the phone

and a few other people..

* the following Sunday between conference sessions we had

food and cake and sang again with the family--I felt very celebrated  how could I not

the party went on and on and I loved it and I love to see what the many of the new year will bring.

1 comment: