"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ballet

how I love to watch any of my grandkids in any of their activities--I had the chance to watch anna in ballet class --oh how I enjoy that--almost or equal to watching them perform on stage--they are so disciplined and word so hard stretching and leaping and learning the combinations-of positions and they don't talk much --they just 'do' (what the teacher says) and they are so graceful --(arms and legs)
they learn the french words--and terminology of dance positions. Anywho with all that said
I just admire them for what they do--I myself and not that disciplined to exercise for 1 1/2 hours at a whack once a week (with a five min break). watching this class was really a treat.




No comments: