it has to do with missionary work and sharing the gospel. Its like this: just when I think I've picked all the "ripe' raspberries--I stoop down and look under the leaves and in the far corners and I find bright-red-juicy--ready to be picked berries--maybe like berries--when the time is ripe and those seeking the truth..are ripe--to be open to hear the good message of the gospel, we'll be there to be instruments in the Lord's hands, if we are looking, from a new perspective and in the most unexpected places. ---every member a missionary--love mom
dear family
okay the play on words was sort of on the corny side--but hey its true--!!
with the cooler temperatures and the cooler moisture--well the raspberries have just been huge and plentiful and terrific and made our life happy. We made some bread sticks homemade and jam homemade and really enjoyed them both. We've bottled over 14 bottles of frozen raspberry jam and froze some berries just for milkshakes plus we've just been eating them with milk and plain and mixed in with other fruit. we even tried some peach / raspberry jam frozen of course. As we had some lovely peaches from Sunflower. we (dad and I) have worked together on it. And when the grandkids are here they've helped us pick and pick and pick and so its been a grand summer.

1 comment:
Nice analogy and thanks one more time for making my kids lives wonderful!
Post a Comment