"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Thursday, January 6, 2011

your all my 'favorites'





































THIS BOOK TITLE SAYS IT ALL....I WROTE IN THE INSIDE COVER -'THIS BOOK HAS SPECIAL MEANING , BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL MY (OUR) FAVORITES--I ordered the book on amazon after learning about it from kerri and brad....I had to have my own copy as we joke about it so much---consider yourselves all the "FC" and the FG we have a wonderful 2010 year and although there were far too many pictures for one blog I tried to make sure you were all at least in one of the photos--as we love you all so very much...I've said it before but thanks for making our lives rich and abundant. (ps) I'm trying to make a little movie recapping the 2010 year like brad did up at Oakly. Carrie and Keith do that too and we watched their re-cap the other night and it was very cute. They watch them on New Years eve. Fun idea. We were inspired by yours brad. If I do it I'll put it out on youtube like brad did. anyway here' my best effort of a 'blog recap' of a fabulous year. Looking forward to many more memories in 2011.









































No comments: