As much as I like all the parts of the season Of Christmas I do mostly enjoy playing 'oh Holy Night" and have the little one hear it and my older ones too and having us all stop a moment and think of the music and word to that Song. Some of the 'excerpts from the song include phrases like: "It is the night of our dear Savior's birth....he appreared and the soul felt his worth....The weariy world rejoices....yonder lies a new and glorious morn. ......fall on your knees ..and hear the angel's voices... oh night divine , oh night when Christ was born. Led ty the light of faith serenly beaming, with glowing hearts by his cradle we stand. So led by light of a star sweetly gleaming, Here came the wise men from Orietn Land. ....The KING OF KINGS lay in a lowly manger In all our trials born to be our friend. fall on your knees ,..oh hear the angels voices, oh night divine, oh night when Christ was born ...his life was love and his Gospel was PEACE." To that I add his gospel brings peace.
The following is what I wrote at the Bottom of the Christmas card I took out and mailed out.
it is the following testimony--that he lives and that he is King of Kings.:
" We find hope in the knowledge that Jesus Christ, is our brother, and friend. The Savior Jesus Christ lives and loves us. We find joy in this season to celebrate his birth, his mission in life, and his plan of salvation for us. We are ever grateful for his birth, his life, his teachings, and his resurrection. We have a loving Heavenly father, who blesses us at every turn. We find joy in his eternal promises. Love Bryan and Lynda Call."
Hoping that each of you who read this post know that I do share with you in believing these truths
Merry Christmas--May you fell of his peace and love
Lynda

1 comment:
You play the accordion? Wow!
Post a Comment