"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

let's talk about our favorite conference talk---

Its always wonderful to listen to a prophets voice-and I love hearing him tell the Easter story--I hope I always know the details from that story as well as I do the Christmas story
ever since elder ballard visited here in our stake once I see him through new eyes and always get a kick out of him describing his wife and daughters and how boldly he proclaims the gospel teachings but in a gentle way--he just inspires me

when I try to figure out which one was my favorite conference talk--I can't pin one down--I like them all so much--do any of you have favorites --or things that struck you or stood out to you--


they all did make me want to be a better person though and keep the commandments--better==but not get axiety or stress in doing that --I am going to stop comparing--It came clearly to me that our loving Heavenly father does not grade on a curve--We just need to do our best to follow our Saviors example (without stressing--so much--'ole Satan would have us have self doubts and make us feel as though we are never enough) and our Savior through his atonement will help us bridge the difference. I for one --was motivated and uplifted and felt peace from the talks --even though I have changes to make--I think I can make it six months now--till the next conference.

No comments: