trick or treaters of all sizes come for scones-- Including (Cinderella "rella") especially pictured for the grand daughters (and Hayley) since its her friend natalie
the sun sets-- then trick or treaters will soon be on their way
mom dressed up (so blonds do have more fun--eh?) ready or not...
table all set ready to go--the Halloween pic hanging up behind
table all set ready to go--the Halloween pic hanging up behind
some of the appreciative trick or treaters from the ward--*(the two in the middle BOYS alec and beamer --end jaxon other end leffel girl)
a pumking to light the way (bll carved on one side--LLB on the other--inside joke with dad and I --remember?)
some friends of dad dropped by for the first scone and dinner on Halloween night--
the scones--ready for testing
six bags of dough ought to cover it we thought!
WE DID IT!!! we ---
WE DID IT!!! we ---
stuck with the tradition of making the dough and frying it up and passing out scones this year--
when I think of stopping the tradition--then a trick or treater (or several ) will say something like "we always look forward to this" and then--what can we do--but keep it going...(and going)
when I think of stopping the tradition--then a trick or treater (or several ) will say something like "we always look forward to this" and then--what can we do--but keep it going...(and going)
so the answer to the blog title what do you get when you mix Halloween and scones I guess it does = fun --at least that is the message the parents and kids seem to give us--so it was worth it

2 comments:
dazzled and dazzled. Good work and love the hair!
I do enjoy the scones but I think the part I like the best is that it gives us a chance to stop and talk instead of running and begging for more candy. It was nice to stop and "test" the scone to make sure they were "safe" for the kids.
Post a Comment