anytime--and we'll throw one or two on--I got such a kick out of Hunter wanting to stack them up and he really did help wrap them--he climbed right up there and wanted to help us...it was cute
Monday, June 1, 2009
heat up the grill--lots of hamburgar for bar-b-ques
dear family--here are dad -hunter and I wrapping packages and packages of hamburgars so that we can have lots of food on the grill this summer--consider yourselves officially invited to come
anytime--and we'll throw one or two on--I got such a kick out of Hunter wanting to stack them up and he really did help wrap them--he climbed right up there and wanted to help us...it was cute
anytime--and we'll throw one or two on--I got such a kick out of Hunter wanting to stack them up and he really did help wrap them--he climbed right up there and wanted to help us...it was cute
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment