"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith
Sunday, May 24, 2009
fun to have a chance to celebrate
dear family-fun to celebrate last Friday-brianne's graduation from Ut state university--before we went out to eat--dad got some help wrapping meat. and I got some help making the manicins beautiful...(hayley you would have been proud of the technique and expertise)_then the adults ate out at olive garden --and came back for desert and a shout out of the usual "family"
Thanks for the fun outing!! I was so excited about the donuts from Olive Garden! Those were a heavenly treat! Thanks for making me feel so special! I loved everything you did for me! You guys are the best!
3 comments:
Wahoo!!! Congratulations Brianne!!
Thanks for the fun outing!! I was so excited about the donuts from Olive Garden! Those were a heavenly treat! Thanks for making me feel so special! I loved everything you did for me! You guys are the best!
So nice to get the up-date on all you wonderful Calls! Love to you all!
Billy and Jessie
Post a Comment