

Hello family -- In response to nancy's challenge about --writing a bit about myself I hope that my family remembers a few things about me when I leave this frail existance such as:
1) That I truly had a testimony of the Gospet of Jesus Christ and all his teachings...and that I tried to share that testimony with my children, and grandchildren in day to day conversations.
2) that I tried to look on the "Sunny side" of life-- (let me expound a bit)
I know my perkiness is not longer "cute" sometimes and often I even get teased for a positive attitude but I learned early on in my life a little trick that comes from the scriptures actually...
"as a man thinketh ---so is he"
I learned early on to think positive and the most interesting thing happens....it has an effect
I don't know how the magic of it works it just does---so anyway --just know that if the truth be know I often feel blue and sad and frustrated and lonely quite often actually--but then I think and act as though I am happy and low and behold it often has that affect on me outlook--
1like a song song on the radio says--"hey ....that's the way we like it goodtimes, shineshine and summer time"
*3 that I always knew that marrying Bryan W. Call was the best decision I ever made in mortality; and that I believe that he is the most wonderful man that Heavenly father could have sent to me. I believe that is such a great husband and dad--I believe the best thing a mom and dad can do for their children is to love each other---
*4 I believe that Positive music can set the tone in our homesthat learning to sing (even if your not blessed with a good voice) and learning instruments
can bless your life and your family's life too
can bless your life and your family's life too
*5 I believe that if we listen to the still small voice of the Holy Ghost and act upon Those promptings the Lord can use us as an instrument in his hands to bless the lives of others, that come into our paths also listentin the spirit--makes all the difference --in our happiness here.
*6 I love being a wife and mother that is the greatest joy of my life and knowing that my children & husband love me in return is the greatest satisfaction that I derive from mortality
it is a pleasure to work and serve those we love and we should always speak in respectful voices to each other and that we should all be friends together and help each other so that we can all sit down in Heaven one day together and that will be nucleus of what we can build our eternities upon.
six is my favorite number--and I'll stop with those six although there are more --with the hopes that you will read them and don't forget to "remember me"
love--mom

1 comment:
We love you!
Post a Comment